news & events
NEW & EVENTS / 1 JANUARY 2018
Happy New Year!
On behalf of the TG team, thank you for your continued support and for the trust that you have placed in us.
The year 2017 has ended and it was full of both success and challenges. We handed over phase 1 of TSQ and later completed phase 2. We also held our first events there. We have had our fair share of highs and lows. We were ecstatic when customers gave us good feedback, and there were times when we got the opposite. It happened. And we would always assess our shortcomings and double our efforts to avoid the same from happening again.
What a year! When we look back at 2017, it was the year we really focused on delivering TSQ to our purchasers, as well as creating more value by doubling our leasing efforts to assist them in increasing the value of their property.
- In February, we handed over Phase 1 of TSQ.
- In November, we completed Phase 2 of TSQ.
- Also in November, the first batch of offices & shops moved into their premises! Slowly but surely, the population at TSQ is growing.
- In December, we held the first event at TSQ called Marketplace followed by a Parkour event the following week.
- In the same month, BookXcess renovations began and will be completed soon. Look out for updates from them!
- Village Grocer has also taken site possession and they will begin renovations soon.
- At the same time, construction of Phase 3, Tamarind Suites, has been progressing steadily. We still have a few shops & offices available if you or your friends/relatives are keen to purchase.
We are writing today to thank you for the trust and patience you have placed in us. And to share with you our commitment to ensuring that we will continue to grow and improve in 2018.
2018 is expected to be an even more exciting, albeit challenging, year. Once again, thank you for supporting TGSB. Without you, we wouldn’t have been able to achieve what we have today.
May joy and blessings be abundant in 2018!